Invisalign is a patient-friendly way to achieve the smile of your dreams
The aligner system is comfortable, removable, and efficient.
When you opt for Invisalign treatment, you’re choosing a technology with a proven track record.
- It’s effective – Invisalign can successfully be used on almost every patient Dr. Feinstein treats, even those with more severe malocclusions.
- It’s hygienic – Removing the aligners makes brushing and flossing a breeze, and you can continue to enjoy all your favorite foods.
- It’s virtually invisible – The aligner trays are made of smooth plastic so they are barely noticeable.
- It’s comfortable – The BPA-free plastic trays are designed to be smooth and comfortable in your mouth. They fit snugly over the teeth and are easy to take in and out.
- It’s convenient – Compared to metal braces, Invisalign requires the fewest office visits. We love to see you, but we also love to see you living your life. With Invisalign, you can schedule appointments 12 weeks apart on average.
Is Invisalign available to young kids and teenagers?
Yes! Invisalign First is specially designed for young kids with lots of baby teeth and growing mouths. Dr. Feinstein’s experience and training make her uniquely able to provide Invisalign for our youngest patients.
Invisalign teen aligners allow teenagers to eat all their favorite foods and celebrate birthdays, proms, and other special events in style while correcting their teeth alignment at the same time.
What if I start with Invisalign and realize it isn’t right for me or my child?
A positive experience is our priority. If you decide that Invisalign is not right for you within the first month of treatment, you can switch to braces without any additional costs.
How do I begin my treatment with Invisalign?
Schedule a complimentary consultation today. We’ll diagnose your malocclusion, and create a treatment plan that is fully customized to you. Using our digital planning software, we’ll carefully plan out each movement your teeth will make on their journey – and you’ll even get to see a preview of what your new smile will look like when treatment is finished!
How does my treatment progress?
This is one of the coolest things about Invisalign. At the beginning of your treatment, you’ll be given a series of aligner trays. Each of these sets is calibrated to achieve a certain tooth movement. As long as you wear the aligners in order and for the correct amount of time (20-22 hours a day), your new smile will start taking shape.
Do I need to clean my Invisalign aligners?
Yes, we recommend cleaning your aligners regularly to remove food debris and ensure tartar can’t build up. You can use special Invisalign cleaners, or you can use a soft-bristled toothbrush and mild antibacterial soap to gently clean them.
Can I eat whatever I want with Invisalign?
This is the best part! Just take out your aligners while eating or drinking anything but water and then put them back in when you are finished with your meal. There’s no need to hold off on your favorite snacks and treats while straightening.
Will Invisalign affect my speech?
You may notice that your speech is affected slightly in the beginning. This is due to your mouth producing more saliva as it gets used to the aligners. This will go away in no time. You may also notice that some letters sound slightly different in the beginning. As your tongue gets used to the aligners, this will also fade.
What happens after my Invisalign treatment is finished?
Once you’ve achieved your new smile, you’ll wear a retainer in order to keep your teeth in their new places. Your retainer will be very similar to your Invisalign aligners, so you’ll already be prepared for wearing it. This retainer will keep your smile as beautiful as the day you finish Invisalign treatment.